Children's ski course in Samnaun
Learning to ski is easy with Penguin BOBO!
The Hotel Nevada in Samnaun has its own in-house ski school - the Swiss Snowsports School Samnaun. The children's courses take place in the heart of the Silvretta Arena Samnaun/Ischgl.
Below you will find the most important information at a glance:
What offers are there?
- Private and children's group courses for beginners, advanced and expert skiers
- Half-day and full-day offers in children's ski courses
- Pick-up and drop-off service to the Hotel Nevada
- Lunchtime supervision from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
From what age can children attend classes?
- Children from the age of 3 can take part in the ski courses.
- For the snowboard courses, a minimum age of 7 years is recommended.
- In the private course, children may also be younger.
When do the courses take place?
- The ski group courses take place daily from Sunday to Friday, there are no ski group courses on Saturdays (exception: Sat. 30.12.2023 and Sat. 30.03.2024).
- The snowboard group courses take place daily from Monday to Friday, there are no snowboard group courses at the weekend (exception: 30.12./31.12.2023 and 30.03.2024/31.03.2024).
- The private courses take place daily.
What are the course times?
- Group courses: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm and/or 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm.
- Private courses can be started at any hour. For children, we recommend a course duration of 2 or 3 hours daily.
Where do the classes take place?
- All group courses take place on the perfectly groomed slopes in the Skiing Area Samnaun/Ischgl.
- The children's groups meet at 09:45 at the Kinderland on Alp Trida (right next to the Milolift N3).
- Private lessons take place either in the ski area or at the Musella lift in Samnaun Dorf.
What does a course cost?
Prices vary according to course type and duration. You can find more information on prices in the online shop.
How do I book the course?
You can book the ski course directly at the reception of the Hotel Nevada, at the ski school office in Samnaun village or in the online shop.
I don't know if my child is having fun.
Book a trial course and take the opportunity to get to know the ski school together with your child! The trial course can be extended individually if you like it.
Where can I find more information?
The best place to visit is the homepage of the Swiss Snowsports School Samnaun: www.schneesportschulesamnaun.ch.
How can I contact the snow sports school?
The ski school office is located in the El-Rico building in Samnaun Dorf.
Phone: +41 81 868 55 11
Facebook: Schweizer Schneesportschule Samnaun